Your Health & Safety Matter | COVID-19 Updates
At Balanced Flow, our patient’s health and safety are always a top priority. Our clinic is a place of healing and every day we work on our patient’s behalf to restore, elevate and maintain their health through experiences that are professional, comfortable, supportive and enjoyable. We value the trust you place in us and will keep you up to date regarding our ongoing response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic. We are confident that with your help, Balanced Flow will remain a safe space of health and wellness and will continue to operate.
In addition to our standard cleaning and sanitizing protocols, out of an abundance of caution, we will be taking additional precautionary measures to best ensure your health and safety, as well as the health and safety of our entire staff.
What We Are Doing:
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and state and local health departments.
- All employees have been fully vaccinated.
- All employees and providers will be wearing masks.
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Patients will be kept a minimum of 6 feet apart and in separate rooms as much as possible.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices. This includes routinely wiping down all frequently touched surfaces, such as workstations, rehabilitation equipment, countertops, etc.
- Our employees always have and will continue to practice proper handwashing etiquette while in the workplace. They have been instructed to wash their hands thoroughly, and multiple times throughout the day, as well as continue the practice of washing/sanitizing hands in between every patient they treat.
- Screening patients and employees for any signs of infection (symptoms and temperature) prior to appointment starting or employee working.
- All employees who are feeling ill have been instructed to stay home from work and not return to work until meeting criteria under the current CDC guidelines.
- We will be waiving all late cancellation fees for patients who cancel their appointments after the 24-hour time period due to illness.
What We Are Asking You To Do:
- Wear a mask. This applies to all individuals over the age of 2 who can medically tolerate wearing a face mask. We will provide temporary disposable masks if you forget to wear one, but supplies are limited.
- We have made hand sanitizer available in every treatment room and in our common spaces. Please wash your hands or use the provided hand sanitizer before and after your visit.
- Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue and dispose of it after use.
- If you are feeling ill and exhibiting the following symptoms: fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, please cancel your appointment, stay at home and contact us.
- If you have been in recent contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 and you are not vaccinated, please reschedule your appointment for after 14 days.
Please know that we have dedicated and experienced people whose sole responsibilities every day are to make sure that we are always following best practices as it pertains to patient safety and workplace cleanliness.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and stay healthy,
Dr. Dominika M. Hertsberg and Dr. Nolan Lee, Owners
- The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- The World Health Organization (WHO)
- Illinois Department of Public Health
- Chicago Department of Public Health
Signup for the Chicago Department of Public Health’s email list and be among the first to receive press releases, current guidance, and other important information regarding COVID-19.